Professional and Independent Valuations you
Our expert appraisers are skilled and certified, ensuring the most accurate and fair assessments of your treasured pieces.
Our jewellery valuation reports extensively outline the details of your jewellery or wristwatch. Our reports can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- valuation for insurance (this valuation typically reflects replacement value in a ‘retail’ environment)
- valuation for resale (typically when you wish to sell an item)
- valuation for estate planning (this is typically a written valuation based on market values)
- valuation for pre-purchase assessment (when two parties wish to partake in a sale and purchase of an item and want to know a fair and reasonable value).
COLOURED GEMSTONE AND DIAMOND IDENTIFICATION
- Our loose diamond reports outline the physical and optical identifying features of a diamond and are graded and reported using the GIA 4 C’s grading scale. This report is ideal for authenticating your diamond. A value can be included in your report on request.
- Our gemological reports are ideal for loose coloured gemstones and outline the physical and optical identifying features of a particular gemstone. They are ideal for authenticating your gemstones. A value can be included in your report on request.
- In our on-site gem lab we have a wide range of standard gemological testing equipment to help us identify a wide range of gemstones. We are able to test both loose and mounted gemstones.
PRECIOUS METAL TESTING
If you have a collection of jewellery you would like to have metal tested, we can categorise your items by precious metal type. All testing is done using non-destructive XRF metal analysis and acid testing aligned with industry standard safety practices.